- What benefits will my child receive over the summer?
Free SAT Tutoring
One on one mentor assignment
2. What benefits will my child receive throughout the school year?
Access to a centralized counsellor to assist with college selection
Free attendance to monthly events that raise culturally awareness
Ongoing SAT Prep during Junior Year and free Chinese language instruction during senior Year
3. How much time must my child commit?
The expectation is that your child attends all sessions. Sessions (not including SAT prep) will be bi-weekly.
Additional monthly activities, mentor phone calls/meetings will happen monthly
4. What grade level must my child be in?
This program is a two year commitment beginning the Junior year in high school.
5. I just heard about the YL4E program, where do I get an application?
Applications are available online. You can email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YL4E program dates will not interfere with C.A.S.H.
6. I have additional questions, who do I contact?
Please email all questions to email@example.com
Feel free to give us a call, 914-500-8662